Ooo this is a must try recipe this holiday season! Our (Vegan) Pumpkin Scones & Maple-Pumpkin Butter are flaky, made with olive oil, extremely light and tender, and have the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor to keep you festive... paired with our homemade pumpkin butter, and you have yourselves the ultimate Autumn breakfast!
And the best part of all, is that these vegan pumpkin scones are made with PICNIK's Plant-Based Coffee Creamer.
PICNIK offers a line a functional creamers that are sold nationwide in stores like Whole Foods Market & Sprouts.
Their creamers are available in four varieties - Vanilla Oatmilk Adaptogen, Keto, Vegan, and Collagen. Each is made with a superstar blend of grass-fed or plant-based fats and energizing MCT oil!
Fun fact - PICNIK was founded by Naomi Seifter who opened her first location in Austin, Texas in 2013 out of a 150 sq. ft. food trailer to provide gluten-free options with a farm-to-table concept!
Ooo... great question!
PICNIK's Plant-Based Coffee Creamer tastes so SO similar to your regular dairy half-and-half - it's wild! It's made with nutritiously rich cashew milk, coconut cream and MCT oil for a brain boost. It has this luxurious texture and a creamy finish to give you the best replacement for half-and-half.
Plus, it's paleo, kept, and sugar-free!
They are available in a wide variety of grocery retailers nationwide, from Costco to Whole Foods to Sprouts
Find a location nearest to you by clicking here.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness! ’till next time! xxL
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram@brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
For more tasty A Bright Moment recipes, be sure to follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~ Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt until well combined.
3. Add the olive oil, then mix until crumb-like texture with a fork.
4. Add the pumpkin puree, creamer, and vanilla. Mix with a fork until combined, then knead on a lightly floured surface into a ball.
5. Press into an 8" disc, then cut into 6 equal-sized scones.
6. Place the scones 2" apart on the prepared pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until lightly golden brown on top.
7. Let cool, then drizzle with a pumpkin butter glaze.
8. Add the pumpkin puree, apple juice, brown sugar, and maple syrup to a saucepan over medium heat.
9. Bring to a sputter, then cover to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, then stir in the vanilla bean paste and lemon juice.
Welcome! The recipes you’ll find here are inspired by seasonal ingredients, generations-old family recipes, and places I’ve grown to love most. My hope is to inspire you inside the kitchen with a love for home-cooked foods, as well as outside the kitchen since everyday is another chance to make a bright moment in someone's life ;)
Get a fresh delivery of only
the yummiest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
Leave a Comment