(Vegan, Dairy-Free) Creamy Lemonade Recipe
I guess it can be compared to Brazilian lemonade that’s super refreshing and made with lime juice, except we’re making in vegan and dairy free, and using solely lemons.
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (about 5-6 large lemons)
- 3.5 oz Sweetened Coconut Condensed Milk, about 1/3 cup
- 3 cups Cold Water
- 2 cups Ice Cubes, for serving
- ¼ cup Purecane All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Lemon Slices, for serving
- Fresh Mint, for serving
- Add the lemon juice, condensed milk, and sweetener into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sweetener has dissolved, about 2-5 minutes.
- Transfer the lemon mixture into a large serving pitcher. Add cold water, stir to combine. Adjust to taste by adding coconut condensed milk.
- If it’s not cold, let the lemonade sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve in individual glasses with the ice cubes, topped with lemon slices and fresh mint to enjoy!