Sunflower Sourdough Peach Toast with Microgreens
A toast recipe you will not want to miss out on!
- 2 slices Sourdough Bread
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil or Butter
- 2 tbsp. Camel City Mustard Microgreens
- 4 tbsp. Goat Cheese, softened
- 1 Fresh Peach, peeled and sliced into 1/4" wedges
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 spring Fresh Thyme
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
For the Peaches:
- Peel the skin off the peach. Slice into 1/4" thick wedges.
- Add the a hot nonstick skillet with 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon honey, and the fresh thyme leaves. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- On a hot griddle, drizzle with olive oil or slather with butter the sourdough slices. Cook until both sides are crispy and golden brown, about 1-3 minutes on each side.
- Add a generous layer of softened goat cheese on the toasts.
- Add a single layer of the caramelized peaches.
- Add the mustard micro greens.
- Add a drizzle of the remaining honey.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!