Shishito Jalapeno Fried Rice (10 Minute Dinner)
Fried Rice is probably the easiest, cheapest, and most comforting recipes that you can make to be seasonally relevant!
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1 Scallion, finely chopped
- 4 Shishito Peppers, finely chopped (or substitute with 3 tbsp. Green Peas)
- 2 tbsp. Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 1 Minute Jalapeño Rice Cup
- 2-3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the finely chopped carrots, shishito peppers, and onions. Saute for 4-6 minutes, until fragrant and tender.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet.
- Add the beaten eggs to the open side. Reduce heat to medium and use chopsticks or wooden spoon to gently stir them to a soft scramble.
- Add the Minute Rice Cup (without cooking them in the microwave), chopped scallions, and remaining olive oil. Breaking up the rice and scrambled eggs with a wooden spoon, saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and apple cider vinegar. Saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper to enjoy!