Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon Dinner
My secret ingredient? Authentic French butter to give the salmon a richer flavor and a creamier lemon garlic sauce for a simple yet flavorful dinner!
- 4 Salmon Fillets (4-6 oz. each)
- 1 lb. Fingerling or Baby Yukon Potatoes
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed, about 1 lb.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted or Salted French Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced or grated
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- Fresh French Herb Blend, from The Chef’s Garden, for garnishing
- Petite French Breakfast Radishes, from The Chef’s Garden, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the melted French butter, lemon juice, grated garlic, salt, black pepper, onion powder, and chopped parsley.
- Slice the potatoes into bite-sized wedges, if needed. Add the potatoes to the prepared pan. Drizzle one tablespoon melted French butter mixture over the potatoes, toss until well-coated.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Push the potatoes to the side of the pan. Add the salmon fillets and asparagus in the center. Season the salmon fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Pour two-thirds of the butter mixture over the asparagus and salmon.
- Bake for an additional 12-18 minutes, or until opaque throughout and potatoes are fork tender. Broil for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs and baby radishes from The Chef’s Garden. Enjoy immediately!