(No Bake) Cookies & Cream Chocolate Pie (ONLY 6 Ingredients)
A silky smooth, incredibly indulgent, and perfect for July Fourth festivities! Made with ONLY 6-ingredients for a dessert that won’t heat up the kitchen!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Oreo Crumbs, about 24 cookies
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
For the Filling:
- 1 12.3-oz Nucolato Hazenut Chocolate Spread Jar
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- 8 fl. oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- (Optional) 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream, for serving on top
- Chocolate, for decorating on top
- Add the oreos into a food processor. Pulse 3-4 times until crumb-like texture. You can also do this with a rolling pin and ziploc bag. Add the melted butter into the food processor. Pulse 2-3 times, or until cookie crumbs are moist and coated in the butter.
- Lightly grease a 9" pie pan. Add the cookie crumb mixture into the pan. Use the palm of your hands to press evenly into the pan and up the sides. Chill in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, whip the heavy whipping cream with the sugar until stiff peaks. You will need 2 1/2 cups reserved for the add the hazelnut chocolate spread and milk into a large bowl. Whisk until smooth, about 1 minute. Mix in the vanilla extract, if adding.
- Using the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium high speed for 2 minutes, then add the sugar. Beat for 3-5 more minutes, or until stiff peaks. Keep a careful eye to make sure it doesn't get over whipped!
- Add 2 1/2 cups whipped cream into the chocolate bowl. Using a spatula, gently fold all ingredients together until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate filling into the chilled pie crust.
- Top with additional whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. A perfect make ahead dessert, as it's best when chilled overnight. Enjoy!