No-Bake Almond Butter Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Roasted Almonds, (crushed)
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, (pitted (+ pack them into the cup measurement))
- 1/4 cup Sweetner, (Honey or Maple Syrup)
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. Buckinis (Activated Buckwheat), (roasted)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- In a food processor, pulse the dates to break them apart.
- Transfer to a small bowl, then mix in the almond butter and sweetner. In a separate bowl, mix together the rolled oats, buckinis, cinnamon, and crushed almonds.
- Pour the almond butter mix into the rolled oats bowl, then fold together to evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Transfer to an 8x8" pan lined with parchment paper. Firmly press down the batter into the pan, trying to create a fairly flat top.
- Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes, or pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, then slice into 8-10 granola bars. Keep refridgerated for best texture.
- Optional: Drizzle or dip in your favorite chocolate!