Miso-Ginger Roasted Salmon
- 3-4 oz. Salmon Fillets, ((the sauce is enough for up to 4 salmon fillets))
- 1 tbsp. Miso
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, (grated or finely minced)
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1-2 tsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce ((optional))
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (finely minced)
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease with olive oil, then add the salmon fillets skin-side down in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the miso, minced ginger and garlic, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper. Stir in the soy sauce, or substitute with water.
- Evenly coat each salmon fillet with the sauce.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, then broil 2-3 minutes (or until fully cooked). Enjoy!