Homemade Milk Chocolate PB Cups
They are only 3 ingredients, healthier for you, and the perfect summer midday sweet!
- 1 6.35-oz bar of Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate
- ½ cup Peanut Butter, Creamy or Crunchy
- 3 tbsp. Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 14-16 Silicone Chocolate Mold
- Chop the chocolate bar into small pieces, then add to a microwave-safe bowl to microwave in 20 second intervals or in the top bowl of a double boiler to slowly melt.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Evenly distribute half of the melted chocolate between the molds, about 1 ½ teaspoons for each mold.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture into the center, lightly pressing down into the mold.
- Scoop the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter and smooth out with a knife or offset spatula. Transfer to a plate to place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, until solid.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the molds to enjoy! Keep stored in the fridge to enjoy up to 2 weeks.