Mediterranean Turkey Burgers (Easy Recipe)
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Bubbies' Kosher Dill Relish
- Juice & Zest of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
For the Burgers:
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp. Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large Egg (whisked)
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Burger Buns
- Red Onion (thinly sliced)
For the sauce:
- Simply mix the yogurt, relish, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper until well-combined. Set aside.
For the burgers:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, finely diced red onions, finely chopped parsley, whisked egg, crumbled feta cheese, chopped sundried tomatoes, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into four flat patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat up the olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Add in the patties and cook until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Serve on a bun with the relish sauce and desired toppings.