Lemon Parmesan-Crusted Cod Fillets
- 4 6oz. Cod Fillets (1/2" - 3/4" thick)
- 1/2 tsp. each: Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, (grated)
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon, (juiced)
- 1 tsp. Dried Italian Herbs
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the grated parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and dried Italian herbs.
- Place each fillet on the prepared baking tray. Using a paper towel, pat dry the fish fillets to remove any moisture, then generously season with the sea salt and black pepper.
- Evenly spoon the parmesan mixture onto each fillet, then gently press it down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 125-130F). Broil for 3-4 minutes, until golden crispy tops.