Homemade Peach Ring Gummies
Who knew making homemade candy gummies could be so easy, delicious, and healthy for you?!
- 1 lb. ripe Peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice or Peach Juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Gelatin
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Maple Syrup or Honey
- Sugar, for coating
- (Optional) Citric Acid, for a "sour candy" coating
- 18-count Mini Donut Silicone Mold
- Add the sliced peaches and juice to a high speed blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve over a saucepan. Add the maple syrup and mix well.
- Add the gelatin and lightly mix in. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat to cook untouched for 3-4 minutes, until the mixture is fully liquid again. Remove from heat again.
- Use a small spoon to spoon the mixture into the silicone molds. Gently transfer to the fridge to set, about 3-4 hours.
- Toss in sugar or a citric acid-sugar mixture to enjoy! Keep stored in the fridge.