Heirloom Tomato & Basil Tortellini Pasta Salad
Easy to make tortellini pasta salad perfect for meal prep or a quick family dinner!
- 9 oz Cheese Tortellini Pasta, cooked and drained
- 3-4 cups Baby Arugula
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Fresh Mozzarella, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- ½ small Red Onion, thinly slice
- (Optional) 1 Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Grey Poupon Dijon
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Cook the tortellini pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
- Add the baby arugula, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped mozzarella, chopped basil, thinly sliced red onion, and finely chopped sweet pepper to the bowl. Toss just until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, Grey Poupon Dijon, and honey. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tortellini pasta salad. Toss once more just until combined.
- (Optional) Let the flavors marinate for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!