Healthy Vegan Spicy Mushroom Crunchwrap Supreme
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Portobello Mushrooms, (sliced)
- 1-2 tsp. ProperGood Spicy Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 Large (Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas)
- 1 Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 Small Corn Tostadas (substitute with tortilla chips or another crunchy alternative)
- 1/4 cup Salsa (or diced tomatoes & chopped parsley)
- 1/2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free Shredded Cheese ((optional))
- 1/4 cup Black Beans (optional)
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 1/2 Guacamole
- In a large pan over medium heat, add in 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Then, add in the sliced mushrooms to saute until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the spicy seasoning and salt to cook for one more minute, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the black beans and corn. Set aside.
- To Build the CrunchWrap: (Watch video for general guideline) In each large flour tortilla, add an equal amount of the mushrooms. Then, add in an equal amount of the shredded cheese (optional). Then, add in an equal amount of black beans mixture. Then, add one corn tostada on top. Add an equal amount of guacamole, shredded lettuce and salsa. Add on the final small flour tortilla and fold over the edges of the large flour tortilla.
- (Optional) I recommend pinning down each fold with a toothpick for an easier time cooking it. Then, you would remove the toothpicks once the crunchwrap has been placed seam side down into the pan.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. One at a time, add in each crunchwrap seam side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely and then place in an air-tight container in the refridgerator for 2-3 days.