Golden Peach-Glazed Ham & Swiss Sliders
Ready in just minutes, the baked ham and Swiss cheese is nestled in soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls with a unique golden peach, dion, and poppyseed topping for a crowd pleasing appetizer or savory breakfast!
- 1 12-count package Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 lb. Ham, cooked, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. Swiss Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup St Dalfour Golden Peach
- 2-3 tsp. Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Poppyseeds
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x9" or 9x13" pan with aluminum foil, then lightly grease with olive oil or butter.
- Using a large, serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so that you have two slabs (one for the tops and one for the bottoms).
- Place the bottoms slab of rolls into the prepared pan.
- Add an even layer of half of the ham over the rolls.
- Add an even layer of the swiss cheese.
- Add the remaining ham in an even layer.
- Add the tops slab of the rolls.
- To make the glaze, simply mix the golden peach fruit preserve, olive oil, mustard, poppyseeds, black pepper and salt.
- Brush all the glaze over the top layer of the rolls, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Let the rolls sit at room temperature for 5-8 minutes, then bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Slice into individual sliders and enjoy warm!