Gingerbread Christmas Sprinkle "Kiss" Cookies
A soft, chewy, and festive Christmas cookie that will WOW your family and friends this holiday season!
- 1 6.35oz Tony Chocolonely Milk Chocolate Gingerbread Bar + more for decorating
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Nonpareil Christmas Sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave or over very low heat on the stovetop. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Beat for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add the egg yolk, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract. Mix until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Add into the chocolate mixture and mix just until combined.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill the cookie dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Using 2-3 tablespoons cookie dough each, roll into a ball. Toss the cookie ball in the sprinkles bowl to coat in the sprinkles. Place on the prepared baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough, leaving 2” inches of space between the cookies on the baking pan.
- (Optional) Press small chunks of chocolate onto the top of each cookie for adding chocolate-y goodness and decoration!
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until set in the center. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a baking rack to cool completely. Enjoy!