Flaky Butternut Squash & Parmesan Biscuits
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Chives, (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, (finely chopped or shredded)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 package ProperGood Butternut Squash Soup, ((appx. 1 1/4 cup))
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chives, and parmesan.
- Add in the extra virgin olive oil, then use a fork to mix it together.
- Add in the butternut squash soup, then mix until incorporated. On cleaned and floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times. Roll out to 1/2"-3/4" thick using a 2 1/2" diameter cookie cutter.
- Evenly distribute the biscuits on the prepared baking pan, about 1/2" space inbetween each. Lightly drizzle each biscuit with a little olive oil and a dash of flaky sea salt (optional).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.