Crispy Taco Ranch Beef Phyllo Bites
Flaky, crispy, a cheesy beef filling... a quick and easy game day recipe!
- BUBBL’R Blood Orange Mango Mingl’r, for serving
- 15-count Phyllo Shell Cups, or 6 thawed Phyllo Sheets for homemade shells
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1-oz package Taco Seasoning
- 1 4.5-oz canned Green Chiles
- 1 cup Ripe Tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil to heat up for 1 minute.
- Add the ground beef and break up into large chunks to brown for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning, green chiles, and ripe tomatoes. Stir together, then begin to break up the meat with a wooden spatula as it cooks another 3-4 minutes.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, stir in the ranch and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Stir in the fresh chives once cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Spoon large dollops of the meat mixture into the phyllo cups. Place on the prepared pan.
- If using phyllo sheets: Brush olive oil in between each sheet as you layer 3-4 sheets together. Slice into 3x3” squares and press into a greased mini cupcake pan. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until golden and crisp. Let cool a few minutes before filling.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is set on top. Broil 1-2 minutes, if beef mixture still seems too runny.
- Top with more fresh chives and enjoy with BUBBL’R Blood Orange Mango Mingl’r for a complimentary refreshment!