Crispy Chili Honey Halloumi Bites
They are oven baked to crispy perfection, salty and cheesy on the inside, then tossed in a chili honey glaze. They are seriously ADDICTING!
- BUBBL’R Cherry Gauva Blend’r, for serving
- 2 8-oz. Halloumi or Feta Blocks, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 ½ cups Cornflakes, crushed into fine crumbs
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 ½ tsp. Sweet Paprika
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 ½ tsp. Chili Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Set up your ‘battering’ station with three bowls. The first bowl will be your cheese sliced into cubes. The second bowl will be your eggs lightly beaten. The third bowl will be the crushed cornflakes, grated parmesan, sesame seeds, and sweet paprika.
- Toss the cubed cheese into the beaten eggs, then individually roll in the cornflake mixture until well-coated. Place on the prepared sheet pan. Repeat with remaining cheese cubes.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cheese cubes. Bake for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- In the meantime, combine the honey and chili pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat to cool.
- Place the crispy halloumi bites on a serving plate and drizzle with the chili honey glaze.
- Enjoy warm with BUBBL’R Cherry Guava Blend’r for a complimentary refreshment!