Creamy Roasted Tomato & Basil Pappardelle
Ready in less than 20 minutes, full of fresh flavors, and will WOW just about anyone who takes a bite ;)
- 4-6 tbsp. 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp. Dried Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 bag Batistini Farms' Ancient Tuscan Grain Pappardelle Pasta
- 1/4 cup Starchy Pasta Water
- Parmesan, freshly grated, for serving
- Over medium high heat, add the olive oil to a pan to heat up for 1 minute.
- Carefully add in the cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with the Italian herbs, salt, and black pepper. Add the honey, then stir to combine.
- Cover to cook for another 6-10 minutes. The cherry tomatoes should be very tender and almost liquid-y.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta to al dente or package ingredients (about 8-10 minutes). Reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- Transfer the tomatoes and water to a food processor, pulsing 2-3 times until smooth.
- Toss with the cooked pasta, and serve warm with freshly grated Parmesan. Enjoy!