Creamy One-Pot Pasta Bake with Chicken, Rosemary-Bacon, & Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 17.6 oz-bag Batistini Farms USDA Organic Ancient Tuscan Grain Pennette Pasta
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless
- 32 fl oz. Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Baby Kale, chopped
- 8 oz. Bacon, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/3 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Batistini Farms USDA Organic Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Italian Dried Herbs Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a pan over medium high heat, add 1 tablespoon lemon olive oil to heat up for one minute. Add the chopped bacon and rosemary sprigs to cook until golden, crispy, and fully cooked, Transfer the bacon to a dish lined with paper towels to drain excess oils.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the same pan until fully cooked. Remove from heat, then let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into large, bite-sized pieces.
- In a large baking dish, toss together the dry pasta, cooked chicken, bacon, baby kale, sun dried tomatoes, dried herbs, and grated cheese until very well-combined.
- Stir in the milk and chicken stock. Add the fresh thyme sprigs on top.
- Cover with tin foil. Bake for 35 minutes covered, then 8-10 minutes uncovered. Enjoy warm with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano!