Creamy Lemon Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
Quick and easy to make, creamy, & rich in lemony flavor!
- 1 lb. Linguine, cooked and drained, reserve 1 cup pasta water
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Blue Circle Black Tiger Shrimp, peeled (and already deveined)
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Herbs, like oregano, thyme, and/or parsley
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water. Drain and rinse with cold water, toss in 2 tbsp. olive oil to set aside.
- In a large skillet, add the remaining olive oil. Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the pan to sear 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the shrimp to a separate bowl.
- In the same pan, add more olive oil or butter if there's no oil left. Add the shallots and garlic to saute for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped spinach and fresh herbs to cook until tender, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the white win, heavy cream, whole milk, and freshly chopped parsley. Bring to a boil to thicken.
- Reduce heat to a simmer then add in the pasta and cooked shrimp. Toss together until the pasta is coated in the sauce, adding pasta water to desired thickness.
- Enjoy immediately with freshly grated parmesan and lemon wedges!