Cherry Tomato & Pesto Summer Savory Pastries
These flaky pastries are baked with juicy cherry tomatoes, basil pesto, and creamy burrata for an end-of-summer treat!
- BUBBL’R Cherry Guava Blend’r, for serving
- 14 oz. 1 sheet of Thawed Puff Pastry
- ½ cup Basil Pesto
- 1 ½ cups Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 8 oz. Burrata
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Set out the burrata to come to room temperature.
- Lightly flour a clean surface. Lay the thawed puff pastry on top, then slice into 6 equal-sized squares.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice ½” from the edges to create two triangles. You want to make sure you leave two ends connected to the original square, and the other two ends are detached. Crossover the two detached ends to their opposite side, then pinch down.
- Dock the insides of the pastries with a fork, brush the edges with an egg wash, and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until lightly golden and flaky.
- Remove from the oven and while still on the baking pan, layer the insides of the pastry squares with a generous slather of pesto basil, a single layer of sliced cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts.
- Transfer back to the oven and bake 10-15 minutes more, until golden brown along the edges and the tomatoes are juicy.
- Garnish with the burrata and little dollops of fresh pesto. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy warm with BUBBL’R Cherry Guava Blend’r for a complimentary refreshment!