1. Heat up a griddle over medium heat. In a small Bowl, toss the sugar and spices together to set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and almond extract together until smooth.
3. Slice the brioche bread into bite sized pieces and toss to coat in the egg mixture. Let them soak for a few seconds to soften.
4. Add the brioche bites to the greased (with butter or olive oil) griddle to cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
5. Roll the brioche bites in the chai spiced sugar mixture while still warm to coat.
6. Enjoy warm with maple syrup or honey! 🍁☀️🏼