Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Pretzel Sliders Breakfast Bake
A quick and easy Sunday brunch you’ve been dreaming of! It’s perfect for feeding a crowd, and when baked in the oven, you have an irresistible melding of salty and sweet flavors.
- 1 11-oz @kingshawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns Package
- 8-10 large Eggs
- 10-oz. Sliced Bacon
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 slices Cheddar or Colby Jack
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cook the bacon. Use a paper towel to remove any excess oils when taken out of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together until smooth. Soft scramble the eggs over medium heat, stirring consistently with a spatula, about 5-8 minutes.
- The pretzel slider buns come pre-sliced, so simply transfer the bottom layer to the prepared baking pan. Be careful not to separate the sliders.
- Add the soft scrambled eggs on top of the bottom slider buns.
- Add a single layer of the sliced cheese.
- Break up the bacon into bite-sized pieces, then add a single layer of bacon on top of the eggs.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Add the top pretzel slider buns.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the slider buns are golden brown on top. Enjoy warm!