5-Minute Breakfast: Chili Crunch Egg Tostadas
It's crispy, cheesy, easy to make, high in protein, and all around flavorful with a few simple ingredients!
- 1 Corn Tortilla
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Chili Crunch Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Avocado, sliced, for garnish
- Cotija Cheese, for garnish
- Pickled Onions, for garnish
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat to warm up for 1 minute. Add the corn tortilla and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until crispy and golden.
- Remove the tortilla and reduce heat to medium. Add Lee Kum Kee’s Chili Crunch Oil, then crack the egg directly on top.
- Add the shredded cheese along the edges of the egg.
- Cover with a lid to cook until desired doneness.
- Add the chili crunch egg to the crispy tortilla and garnish with your favorite toppings to enjoy!