5-Ingredient Authentic Italian Bruschetta
- Rustic Tuscan/Italian Bread Loaf, (sliced)
- 2-3 Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil, (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove, (peeled)
- 1 tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar ((optional))
- Flaky Sea Salt ((optional))
- Combine the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl, then set aside at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Rub both sides of each slice of bread with the raw garlic clove. Toast on the grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and lightly crispy. Alternatively, you can toast in a toaster or using the oven broiler.
- Add the fresh basil and (optional) balsamic vinegar to the tomatoes, carefully toss together, then add a generous scoop onto each toasted slice of bread. Garnish with flaky sea salt to serve immediately.