(4 Ingredient) Healthy Take 5 Candy Bars
- Medjool Dates, pitted
- Peanut Butter, or nut butter of choice
- Chocolate, milk or dark chocolate
- Line a large plate or small baking pan with parchment paper.
- Open up the pitted medjool date center to add 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and a pretzel on top. Place on the parchment paper. Repeat with remaining medjool dates.
- (Optional: For easy chocolate dipping, freeze for 10 minutes.)
- Melt the chocolate in 20 second intervals in the microwave or over very low heat on the stovetop. Transfer the chocolate to a small bowl.
- Dip the stuffed dates in the chocolate to coat, then place on the parchment paper.
- Freeze for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge up to 7 days.