(3-Ingredient) Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Meatballs Appetizer
Low prep time and an absolute crowd pleaser holiday appetizer!
- 8 strips Bacon, cut in half
- 16 @amylufoods Cranberry & Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs (Antibiotic Free!)
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- Toothpicks, for cooking
- Fresh Chives, chopped, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking pan with parchment.
- Wrap each meatball in half a strip of bacon. Seal the two bacon ends together with a toothpick. Place on the prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan from the oven to brush the BBQ sauce over both sides of the meatballs.
- Place back in the oven to finish baking 8-12 minutes, until bacon is deeply caramelized.
- Garnish with fresh chives to enjoy warm!