10-minute Hawaiian Shrimp
- 16 oz Large Shrimp, (cleaned and deveined)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 5 Garlic Cloves, (finely minced)
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, (finely chopped)
- In a large ziploc bag, toss the shrimp with the paprika, flour, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, warm up the olive oil for 1 minutes.
- Add in the minced garlic to saute for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the seasoned shrimp in a single layer to cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip to cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy warm!