Tomato & Chèvre Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Crunchy, cheesy, fresh with summer flavors... it's THE grilled cheese sandwich recipe!
- 2 slices of Sourdough Bread
- 2-3 thinly slices of Tomato
- 1 tsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp. Chèvre Goat Cheese
- 1-2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Butter or Olive Oil
- Fresh Dill (optional)
- Brush the 'outside' of the bread slices with the butter or olive oil.
- Slather one 'inside' slice of bread with the goat cheese. Layer with the tomato slices seasoned with salt and everything bagel seasoning. Add the fresh dill and sliced cheddar. Lastly, top with the other slice of bread.
- Add to a hot griddle or skillet to cook 2-3 minutes on each side, until crispy and cheese is melted. Enjoy immediately!