These showstopper cookies are so easy to make, chewy on the inside, crispy on the edges, and just melt in your mouth!
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter and sugars together to beat for 2 minutes on HIGH speed.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking soda together.
3. Add the flour mixture into the butter bowl, and stir just until combined.
4. Divide the batter into two bowls. Add the chocolate tahini in one bowl, and the vanilla bean tahini in the other bowl. Stir each individual batter just until combined.
5. Lay out a large sheet of saran wrap on a clean surface.
6. With wet hands, press the regular cookie batter in a rectangular shape on the Saran wrap (about 10x12”).
7. Add the chocolate batter on top.
8. Use the Saran wrap as a helper to roll up the dough in a log-like shape.
9. Wrap tightly in the Saran wrap and freeze for at least 20 minutes.
10. Slice into 1” thick cookies, roll the edges in sesame seeds and place a parchment line baking sheet pan.
11. Bake at 350F for 8-12 minutes. Until set in the center and golden along the edges.