Strawberries & Cream Croissant French Toast Bake
This sweet breakfast bake will have anyone you serve it to falling in love with you ;)
- 5 Plain Croissants, sliced into quarters
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- Whipped Cream, for serving
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced, for serving
- Maple Syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Add the sliced croissants to the prepared dish in a single layer.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly pour the cream mixture over the croissants.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Set aside in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 20-30 minutes. It is done when tops are golden brown and center is firm.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup, whipped cream, and fresh strawberries.