Sticky Ginger-Orange Chicken Meatballs Meal Prep
- 1 1/4 lb. Ground Chicken, (substitute with ground beef or ground turkey)
- 3 Green Onions, (chopped)
- 1 1/2 inch Fresh Ginger, (grated or finely minced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (grated or finely minced)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Flour
- Preheat oven to 450F. Grease or line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add together all the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to mix together just until combined.
- Make the meatballs (about 1-2 tablespoons of mixture per meatball), then evenly spread them out on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until fully cooked (internal temperature reaches 165F).
- In a large pot over medium high heat, whisk together all ingredients. Bring to a boil, then whisk until thick, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs into the sticky sauce over medium heat. Toss the meatballs in the sauce for 2-3 minutes, until generously coated in the sticky sauce.
- Serve warm or allow the meatballs to cool completely before packing away. Enjoy!