Red Pepper & Meatball Italian Stuffed Shells
- 1 packet ProperGood Sweet Red Pepper & Meatball Soup
- 10 Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 tsp. Salt
Creamy Ricotta Filling:
- 3/4 cup Part-Skim Ricotta, (or Farmers Cheese)
- 1 large Egg, (whisked)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella (+ more for topping (optional))
- 3 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a roiling boil, then stir in the salt and pasta. Cook the pasta according to package instructions minus a few minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together all the creamy ricotta filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is partially cooked and completely drained, begin generously filling the pasta shells with the ricotta cheese filling (about 1 tbsp. filling per shell).
- Place the filled pasta shells in a baking dish, then evenly pour over them the packet of sweet red pepper and meatball soup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes covered, then add additional shredded mozzarella to broil for 1-2 minutes (until cheese is golden brown). Enjoy warm with (optional) freshly grated parmesan and chopped parsley.