Quick & Easy Chicken Tacos
A quick and easy dinner perfect for those busy weeknights!
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless, sliced into tiny pieces
- 1/2 Orange, juiced, about 4 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 12 Mini Flour Tortillas, warmed
- Pico de Gallo
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Lime Wedges
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Season the chicken with the spice mix.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil.
- Add the chopped chicken into the hot skillet with the orange juice.
- Cook until golden brown and fully cooked (internal temperature of 165F).
- Serve chicken in the warmed tortillas with pico de gallo, avocado, cilantro and lime. Enjoy warm!