One-Pot Creamy Parmesan & Ground Beef Pasta
- 3 cups ProperGood Beef Bone Broth, (about 2 packages)
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 8 oz Linguine or Spaghetti, (dry pasta)
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 3 large Roma Tomatoes, (diced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, (grated)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes ((optional))
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add in the olive oil to warm up for 1 minute.
- Sauté the garlic until fragrant, about one minute, then add the ground beef, breaking it up until fully cooked through. Add in the diced roma tomatoes to cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the chopped basil and parsley, tomato paste, sundried tomatoes, salt, and black pepper.
- Add in the grated parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and beef broth, then stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Break the noodles in half, then lay criss cross in the pot, pressing down with a wooden spoon to submerge in the broth. Do not stir at this point.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente.
- Serve with freshly chopped basil or parsley, and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!