One-Bowl S'mores Cookie Skillet (with Vanilla Ice Cream)
A One-Bowl S'mores Cookie Skillet that is gooey, chewy, crunchy edges, and absolutely irresistible! Serve with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer treat.
- 12 tbsp. Butter, or 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- 1 6.35-oz Tony Chocolonely 32% Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Graham Crackers, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 12" cast iron skillet (or two 6-7" cast iron skillets).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, brown sugar, granulated cane sugar, egg, and egg yolk to beat on medium high speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt. Using the handle attachment, mix on medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until well-combined.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and half of the marshmallows. Mix just until combined.
- Transfer half of the cookie dough mixture into the prepared skillet(s). Add the remaining marshmallows and graham crackers in an even layer, then top with the remaining cookie dough.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and set (be careful not to overbake).
- Allow the cookie skillet(s) to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving warm with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!