(No Bake) VEGAN Superfood Chocolate Crunch Bars
With 5 grams of protein at only 126 calories per bar, these no-bake chocolate delights are irresistible!
- 3 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips, preferably sugar-free
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, or creamy nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, or Honey
- 1/2 cup Vita Hustle One Superfood Plant-Based Protein Dark Cacao
- 1-2 tbsp. Coconut Oil, or Unsalted Butter
- Line a 8x8" baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the crispy rice cereal and protein powder into a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or in a saucepan over low heat, combine the maple syrup, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Heat slowly until the chocolate is melted. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the rice cereal, then mix with a spatula until well-combined. Add melted coconut oil, if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Press down with fingers into the pan. Place in the fridge until firm, at least 20 minutes, before slicing. Cut into bars and enjoy!