Maple-Glaze & Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
The bacon is naturally caramelized in the maple syrup while the green beans are perfectly tender for the ultimate Thanksgiving side dish!
- 12 oz. Haricot Verts Green Beans, trimmed
- 6-12 strips of Bacon, preferably thin-cut and sugar-free
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the bacon strips in half. Add a small handful of green beans to the center of each half, then roll together, placing seam-side down on the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and maple syrup with the cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the bacon with the glaze then bake until crispy and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Brush once more with the glaze (with a clean utensil), then serve warm. Enjoy!