Lemon Garlic Scallop Pasta
- 6 - 8oz. Spaghetti or Tagliatelle, (dry)
- 4 - 8 Sea Scallops, (pan seared)
- 1/2 cup Proper Good Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (minced)
- 1 Shallot, (minced)
- 1 Lemon, (juiced)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, (chopped)
- Salt & Black Pepper, (to taste)
- Cook the pasta for 8 minutes, or until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water. Toss in one tablespoon olive oil and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, saute the minced shallots and garlic in the remaining olive oil for 1 minute, until fragrant. Stir in the flour.
- Whisk in the broth, milk, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Once thickened, about 1-2 minutes, add the noodles to simmer for 1-2 minutes, adding more pasta water, according to personal preference for the creamy texture.
- Stir in the fresh parsley, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the pan seared scallops to serve warm!