KETO Sheet Pan Cheddar Sausage Biscuits
These sheet pan biscuits are every brunch lovers dream, they’re shockingly easy to make and full of flavor in every bite!
- 2 ½ cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp. Purecane Baking Sweetener
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, cold and cubed
- 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup Buttermilk
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ lb. Ground Sausage
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Chives or Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a 10x15” (or thereabouts) rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground sausage and cook until browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Add the cubed butter and use your fingers to mix until crumb-like texture.
- Add the beaten eggs, buttermilk, shredded cheddar, browned sausage, and chopped herbs. Mix just until combined.
- Add the biscuit batter to the prepared pan and lightly pat it down to an even layer.
- Use a knife to slice individual square biscuits. Keep in mind, you are not separating the biscuits but mainly scoring them.
- Brush with more olive oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.