How to Make Air-Fryer Churros
They're crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside, and have a flavor that no one can resist!
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Purecane Zero Calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 lg Eggs
- Bring the water, olive oil, sugar, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add the flour and stir with a spatula until the flour is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add the eggs and whisk vigorously for 1-2 minutes, until a smooth dough.
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag with 1” star tip. Pipe 4-5” long churros on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the dough in the freezer 10-20 minutes, until firm.
- Bake in the air fryer at 375F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Brush lightly with melted butter and toss in the baking sweetener and ground cinnamon mixture. Enjoy!