(High Protein) Creamy Collagen Tiramisu Overnight Oats
A creamy, comforting, and healthy breakfast! Or should we say dessert for breakfast? With a touch of coffee and creamy vanilla layers, this is about to change the breakfast game!
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 scoop Further Foods Hazelnut Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup Milk of choice
- 3 tbsp. Strongly Brewed Coffee, cooled
- 3 tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- Optional: Pulse the rolled oats in food processor 2-3 times until flour-like texture for extra creamy overnight oats.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the cocoa powder into a large bowl, whisk until well-combined. You can also add all ingredients into a mason jar, cover tightly with the lid, and shake until well-combined. Adjust the maple syrup and salt to taste.
- If needed, transfer the oat mixture to a serving dish.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, dust the cocoa powder on top and enjoy!