Fig, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 large Baguette
- 1-2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Goat Cheese
- 3-5 Figs, (ripe (and thinly sliced))
- Honey, (for serving)
- (opt.) Lemon Zest, (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the baguette into 1/2" thick slices.
- Arrange the baguettes in a single layer on a baking sheet, then drizzle evenly with the olive oil.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden.
- To serve: Spread a generous layer of goat cheese on each crostini, top with a few arugula leaves, two (thin) fig slices, a drizzle of honey, and a little lemon zest. Enjoy!