Easy Spanakopita Bites Appetizer
Perfect appetizer for dinner parties and game days!
- 12 Phyllo Sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 7 oz Feta
- 1 cup Whole Milk Ricotta
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease two 12-cup cupcake or muffin tins with olive oil or cold butter.
- In a large bowl, stir together the spinach, crumbled feta, ricotta, eggs, parsley, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- On a clean surface, layer 6 sheets of phyllo dough, brushing with olive oil in between each layer. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice into 12 equal squares. Repeat the process with the other phyllo sheets, so that you have 24 squares.
- Press the squares into the prepared tins.
- Distribute the feta mixture between the phyllo cups.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until phyllo is golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes in the pans before enjoying warm!