Easy Homemade Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp. Batistini Farms 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- Bring a large pot of water over medium high heat to a boil, then add the cauliflower to cook until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower, then transfer to a kitchen towel to cool for 5-10 minutes. Over a bowl or the sink, wrap the cauliflower up in the kitchen towel to squeeze as much excess water out as possible.
- Add the cauliflower to a high speed blender or food processor to pulse 2-3 times until fine crumbles, then add in the flour, salt, and olive oil to pulse 2-3 more times until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a floured surface, then knead until the dough is soft and pliable. (If the dough feels too wet, add more flour. If the dough feels too dry, add a little water.)
- Section the dough into two pieces, roll each section into a rope, then cut into bite-sized gnocchi pieces.
- Sauté the cauliflower gnocchi in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. To ensure that the gnocchi is tender completely through, add a splash of water at the end to steam cook them. (Serve with pasta sauce, pesto, sautéed vegetables, etc.)