(Easy & Healthy) 4-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Fluffy, easy to make, and the best way to start your productive morning!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana, ripe
- 2 tbsp. Hot Water
- 2-3 tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Heat up griddle. Brush with a little olive oil to grease.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food process or blender until a smooth batter. (If using a big blender, pulse the oatmeal first until a flour-like texture.)
- Adjust batter texture to desired consistency, adding more water to thin it out or more flour to make it thicker.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cook the pancakes on the hot griddle, using 1/4 cup batter per pancake. Flip once you see bubbles, then cook an additional 1 minutes (both sides should be golden). Enjoy warm with fresh fruit and maple syrup!