Easy Blueberry & Peach Cobbler
A warm and sweet dessert that takes just a few minutes to prep, and will satisfy all those sweet tooth cravings!
- 4 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 Peaches, finely chopped
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Granuated Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- Performance Cookware The Pan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place Performance Cookware's The Pan over medium high heat, then add in the butter. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted.
- Add in the blueberries, zest of 1 lemon, and finely chopped peaches. Stir to combine. Cover with the pan lid and simmer on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt together until well-incorporated. Mix in the milk.
- Remove 1/2 cup fruit from The Pan.
- Spoon small amounts of the cobbler batter at a time over The Pan so it covers all the fruit. Evenly disburse the set aside fruit over the batter.
- Carefully transfer The Pan into the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!