Creamy Tuscan Mushroom Soup with Sun-dried Tomatoes
This Tuscan soup is no exception as it's rich with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes, creamy with pops of brightness, and the perfect dinner to cozy up to this weekend!
- 2 tbsp. Batistini Farms USDA Organic Basil Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 White Onion, chopped finely
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Batistini Farms Italian Herb Seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 32-64 fl oz. Vegetable Stock, or Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2-3 cups Spinach, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- In a large stockpot over medium high heat, add the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add in the minced garlic and chopped onion to sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add in the chopped bell pepper and sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the Italian herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and heavy cream, then stir.
- Lastly, stir in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Enjoy warm with a rustic bread on the side!